DRT-5500 Freeness Inline
The DRT-5500 analyser measures drainage of pulp suspension. By taking consistency and temperature into account, freeness results are provided. Its sampling device extracts the pulp directly from the process line usually right after a refiner. Due to the unique measuring principle of the DRT-5500, measurements are automatically compensated for consistency and temperature variations.
- Suitable for all pulp types to monitor refining processes in regard to the used raw materials and operation of refiners
- Allows fast response to process variations
- Saves energy through optimised refining and drainage
- Allows closed loop refiner control
- Low investments and life cycle costs