RPA-5000 Residual Peroxide Analyser
The use of chlorine-free bleaching agents in pulp bleaching processes is steadily increasing. Peroxide is the most commonly used of these chemicals for bleaching kraft, mechanical and recycled pulps. Peroxide, however, is relatively expensive and, therefore, improved control of its use in the bleaching process is beneficial for optimising operating efficiency and product quality. Measurement of peroxide residuals after bleaching, for example, is necessary for achieving better overall control of the bleaching process.
- Provides accurate results in as little as four minutes
- Wide range of measurement, 5-5000 ppm - no changes in instrument settings are required
- Selective - measures peroxide only
- Environment-friendly since the catalyser is non-hazardous
- Absolute-calibrated by the manufacturer for minimum calibration
- Sample composition does not affect the measuring process