MPS/PPS-1000 Pulp Sampler
The sampler is used for the extraction of representative screened pulp samples from pressurised pipes.
There are two different models of the sampler.
Each model can be connected flanged or threaded:
MPS-1000, hand operated.
PPS-1000, pneumatic push button control.
- Simple and reliable design
- Mechanism provides consistent samples, independent of operator skill
- Representative sampling, as the sample is extracted away from the water layer around the pipe wall
- Water flushing available for cleaning
- Simple installation through a weld-in stud, FRP-stud or thread connection
- Highly serviceable - few moving parts