FXS-1300/1400 Filtrate Extraction Samplers
The FXS-1300 / 1400 filtrate sampler is a general purpose sampling device designed to extract a filtrate sample from a pulp process.
- Extracts filtrate from a pulp stream or tower
- adapts to a wide range of applications and consistencies up to 15%
- Fully adjustable sampling and backflush cycles to prevent plugging
- Probe can be removed without shutting down process line
- Can be installed in a tile lined tower and in FRP-lines
- Available in stainless steel or titanium