Field Gas Monitor
LumaSense offers the market quality photoacoustic-based gas monitoring solutions.
The LumaSense Photoacoustic Gas Monitor INNOVA 1512 is based on the photoacoustic infrared spectroscopy and delivers superior sensitivity in a very compact form factor. Extremely versatile by design, the 1512 can measure at trace levels almost any gas that absorbs infrared light.
INNOVA product design leverages the unique strengths of the photoacoustic sensor technique.
- Multi Gas Monitoring – up to 5 different gases (+ water vapor) can be measured with excellent sensitivity and accuracy
- Highly versatile: selectively measures a wide range of gases/vapors, with more than 200 compounds already tested
- Linear response over a wide dynamic range
- Highest stability (low drift) makes calibration only necessary 1-2 times a year
- Accurate – compensates for temperature and pressure fluctuations, water-vapor interference and interference from other known gases
- Extremely low-volume flushing possible
- User-friendly: easy calibration, configuration and measurement data presentation and analysis on PC
- Operates immediately: almost no warm-up time necessary
- Remote control capability via TCP/IP network interface protocol
- Expandable up to 24 locations using 1409 Multipoint Sampler (optional): the Gas Monitor can operate as the system controller for full standalone operation
- Includes BZ7002 Calibration Software
- Includes BZ7003 Offline Software to set up the Gas Monitor without connecting it to a PC and to download data stored in the gas monitors internal memories