Field Gas Monitor
Advanced Energy's INNOVA 1512 is based on the photoacoustic infrared spectroscopy and delivers superior sensitivity in a very compact form factor.
Extremely versatile by design, the 1512 is capable of measuring almost any gas that absorbs infrared light.
Gas selectivity is achieved through the use of optical filters. By installing up to five filters, the 1512 can measure the concentration of up to five component gases and water vapor in any air sample. The detection limit is gas-dependent, but is typically in the ppb region. Accuracy of these measurements is ensured by the 1512's ability to compensate for temperature and pressure fluctuations, water vapor interference, and interference from other gases known to be present.
- Linear response over a wide dynamic range
- Remote control capability via TCP/IP network interface protocol
- Expandable up to 24 locations with INNOVA 1409 Multipoint Sampler; the gas monitor can operate as the system controller for full standalone operation
- Includes BZ7002 calibration software
- Includes BZ7003 offline software to set up the gas monitor without connecting it to a PC and to download data stored in the gas monitor's internal memories
- Available in single gas, dual gas, and 5 gas configuration
- Selectively measure a wide range of gases / vapors
- Ensure a maximum of only two calibrations a year
- Operate immediately with virtually o warm-up time necessary
- Easily calibrate, configure, and view / analyse data via PC
- Accurately compensate for temperature and pressure fluctuations, water vapor interference, and interference from other known gases