Fixed Gas Monitor
Advanced Energy's INNOVA 1314i is a highly accurate, reliable, and stable quantitative gas monitor. Its measurement principle is based on the photoacoustic detection method. Extremely versatile by design, the 1314i can measure at trace levels almost any gas that absorbs infrared light.
Gas selectivity is achieved through the use of optical filters. By installing up to five filters, the 1314i can measure the concentration of up to five component gases and water vapor in any air sample. The detection limit is gas-dependent, but is typically in the ppb region.
- Linear response
- User-friendly, stable, reliable, and highly accurate
- Extremely low-volume flushing possible
- Remote control capability via TCP/IP network interface protocol
- Expandable up to 24 locations with INNOVA 1409 Multipoint Sampler; the gas monitor can operate as the system controller for full standalone operation
- Selectively measure a wide range of gases / vapors
- Ensure a maximum of only two calibrations a year
- Operate immediately with virtually no warm-up time necessary
- Easily calibrate, configure and view / analyse data via PC
- Accurately compensate for temperature and pressure fluctuations, water vapor interference, and interference from other known gases