SF6 Leak Detector
Advanced Energy’s Innova® 3731 SF6 system utilizes the ultra-sensitive photoacoustic sensing technique to provide a leak detection solution that monitors large switchgear rooms. The system verifies that GIS equipment operates below the 0.5% yearly leakage rate, which is the industrial target. And the 3731 system quickly detects any excessive increase in the leak rate.
Analog output is available for detection trending over time. Measurements are also stored in the internal memory. They can be exported to a remote LAN computer via the user-friendly software interface.
- Standalone Multipoint SF6 leak monitor with superior photoacoustic detection (detection limit = 6ppb)
- Independent from pressure or density readings
- Highly reliable and stable
- Entensive sampling-point distribution over the whole enclosed substation
- Monitor and sampler units are rack-mountable on a standard 19" chassis
- Calibrate the monitor once a year (no equipment outage needed)
- Lower costs
- Set up tasks using either the remote/offline software or the front panel push-keys
- Enable a direct and integral leak detection solution that can monitor large switchgear rooms
- Achieve exceptional accuracy