Automotive Emissions Monitor
The Automotive Emissions Monitor - 3433i is a highly accurate and reliable Multi Gas Monitor based on the INNOVA 1314i platform with special configuration for Exhaust Gas or SHED Evaporative Emissions Testing.
Its measurement principle is based on the photoacoustic detection method, is capable of measuring almost any gas that absorbs infrared light.
- Equipped with standard interfaces: USB, Ethernet, and RS232
- Housed in a rugged box that fits a standard 19" rack
- Typical gas detection limits within the ppb region
- Calibrate through easy-to-use menu driven instructions
- Typical applications include automotive monitoring of vehicle exhausts and SHED evaporative emission testing
- Monitor up to five components gases and water with five optical filter installations
- Collect samples from up to 50m away with the built-in pump system
- Remotely control via TCP/IP network interface protocol
- Easily calibrate, configure, and view data via a PC
- Operate using either the front panel with push buttons and display or PC using Innova software
- Automotive monitoring - of alcohol content in vehicle exhausts and production of NH3 and N2O in diesel exhausts
- Automotive SHED evaporative emission testing