Automotive Emissions Monitor
The Automotive Emissions Monitor - 3433 is a highly accurate and reliable Multi Gas Monitor based on the INNOVA 1314 platform with special configuration for Exhaust Gas or SHED Evaporative Testing.
Its measurement principle is based on the photoacoustic detection method. In addition to its high sensitivity for multiple trace pollutant monitoring, the model 3433 is valued for its extremely simple integration into most test installations and for enabling reliable direct measurements.
Gas selectivity is achieved through the use of optical filters with narrow bandwidth. By installing up to 5 optical filters in the INNOVA 3433, it can measure the concentration of up to 5 component gases and water vapor in any air sample. Detection limit is gas-dependent, but is typically in the ppb region. The accuracy of measurements is ensured by the INNOVA 3433's ability to compensate for temperature and pressure fluctuations, water-vapor interference and interference from other gases known to be present (Cross-compensation). Reliability of measurement results is ensured by regular, automatic self-tests.
- Multi Gas Monitoring – up to 5 different gases (+ water vapor) can be measured with excellent sensitivity and accuracy
- Linear response over a wide dynamic range
- Highest stability (low drift) makes calibration only necessary 1-2 times a year
- Extremely simple system integration needs with its direct sampling capability - no carrier gas is needed
- Accurate - compensates for temperature fluctuations, water-vapor interference and interference from other known gases
- Self-test routines assure high reliability
- Operates immediately: Virtually no warm-up time necessary
- Standard RS-232 interface for remote control
- Multiple user access levels, password protected
- Swagelock gas connectors
- PC calibration software 7304