Labware Polishing & Diamond Pastes
Platinum based Labware products are highly resistant to chemical and temperature based corrosion and can be used over 1000’s of samples when a few simple guidelines are followed. We suggest that when you first start using Platinum Labware you ensure you have all the tools you require to get the maximum benefit from the product. We can offer tools and advice so you can maintain your labware on site (small volume labs) or alternatively we offer a remake service where damaged and/or corroded product can be melted down, refined and remade.
Type KD Diamond Paste
- Universal diamond paste / diamond compound for stock removal and superfine surface finish
- This diamond compound is soluble in both oil and water
- Diamond compound recommended for Toolroom and Precision Engineering applications
- Available from 1/10 micron to 90 micron
- Available in 5g Applikator
Reshapers increase the product lifetime by allowing the shape of the crucible or mould to be reset. Reshapers are available in polyacetel polymer for regular labware and stainless steel for moulds and XRF crucibles.
The platinum polishing system includes:
- Polishing Lathe (Variable Speed, 650mm length; 23.5kg) 240V AC/50Hz or 120V AC/60Hz
- Crucible and Mould Polishing Jigs (Phoenix, Claisse, Katanax, Perl’X,..)
- Polishing Paste (3 & 8 Diamond Paste)
- Polishing Oil & Pump Pack
- 1000 Grit Paper
- Soft & Hard Felt Pads