SPM-5550 Single Point Morphology™
BTG's Single Point Morphology analyser, SPM-5550, is an on-line analyser measuring the geometric pulp properties such as length, width, shape for fibres, fines, and other objects such as shives.
The SPM-5550 is installed directly on the process pipe and an integrated robust sampling device extracts representative pulp samples under actual process conditions providing real time results, and it can thus be used for effective process control of key process stages such as refining and screening.
Fibre morphology data can be applied for predictions of other pulp and paper properties such as freeness and strength.
- Single point high frequency measurement
- All-in-one sampling, dilution, and measurement
- High availability, robust system with less auxiliaries and low maintenance
- State-of-the-art communication interface, IoT ready
- Know your fibre and composition
- Optimise your raw material usage
- Save energy and chemical costs when combining improved process controls